Shower enclosures are more popular due to their simplicity and you have a wide range of options when it comes to sizes and shapes. Round or semicircular, square or rectangular, with or without a tray, transparent or sandblasted, etc.
The most important thing to know about the shower head before you buy it is the quality and after-sales service. One can buy something very beautiful, but what does one do if one cannot use it after a few months? This could be due to the quality of the door wheels or if the installation was done incorrectly, then the small bearings will not move smoothly and it will be difficult to open or close the glass door; this can cause the handle or door to break. .
Any reputable company always reminds you that the warranty provided is only valid if proper installation has been done. This is not just about money, the main reason is that no one wants to correct other people’s faults. Nor do they want to be summoned to court and proceed to answer hundreds of questions. They also don’t want to visit a hospital to see how serious broken glass injuries resulted from improper or unqualified facilities. The company’s reputation is also important, as one will not recommend poor service levels to friends.
In this modern age, the shower area within bathrooms is becoming more and more unusual. The different materials are equipped and made available for use. Let’s compare the shower enclosure with the shower enclosure:
– FM radio / top light,
– hydromassage jets,
– modern design,
– built-in water tap,
– not all sizes and shapes are available (only made in factories),
– 90% of the glass is only 5 mm thick,
– many of the spare parts used (e.g. door wheels, stoppers) made of plastic,
– the external plastic parts change color and fade, especially if placed in front of a window or near sunlight, the trays are made of ABS and acrylic,
– this may not work for long if any of your family members weigh 120 kg or more,
– the power supply requires an additional outlet,
– requires constant maintenance.
– 100% discount on 8-10 mm thick glass,
– all metal parts (steel, aluminium, brass),
– any size can be enclosed by glass,
– easy access to the drain pipe in case of cleaning,
– most parts are universal in size and widely available,
– the design or image can be applied to glass,
– The flow of water is direct to the drain and will be stopped by a granite/marble support under the glass.
– no FM radio / top light,
– only simple designs,
– a semicircular shape cannot be ordered.
More metal parts and less plastic: this makes the shower enclosure sturdy (on the other hand, the plastic parts will never rust). In any case, you will be changing these elements for new ones over time.
According to statistics, people renew bathroom interiors every 3-5 years just for hygiene reasons.
I hope this information helps you find the best possible solution.