Thinking of giving a good, useful and creative gift to your talented chef friend? Or you can redecorate your own kitchen with these great kitchen utensils or gift your loved one with one of these; to impress them and make everything easier for the creator.
Take a look at the following gadgets that will make those who sweat in the hottest kitchen smile to feed their loved ones.
1. Fruit slicer: There are many varieties of fruit slicer available on the market today. The coolest ones are the ones that are shaped properly and the ones that are practical. Banana slicers are best for kids who love to make their own snack, as they can be used to cut the whole banana into equal pieces without the help of a sharp and dangerous knife. Large, strong and raised handle apple slicers make breakfast prep easy.
2. Multi Blade Herb Scissors – These devices are for those who hate the knife as a cutting device. With this scissor-shaped multi-blade device, you can cut herbs into smaller, finer pieces with little effort and time.
3. Custom Rollers: Custom made rollers may be the best choice for cookie and paratha makers. These pins come with engraved designs so you can create different shapes while rolling your cookie dough or paratha.
4. Connected Mobile Measuring Devices – There are many devices that help you measure ingredients without making a lot of utensils dirty. There are applications for the phone to connect with these devices to obtain accurate measurements.
5. Hard-boiled egg molds: Hard-boiled eggs are the most preferred option for breakfast. You can make it more interesting with boiled eggs of different shapes. There are different types of molds for such creative minds; like square shaped, skull shaped, etc. Just choose your favorite way and serve the best breakfast for your loved ones and yourself.
6. Ice cube molds: To serve your guests with luxurious drinks, please use the crystal gem shaped silicone ice cube molds or for theme parties you can select the brain shaped molds to impress your kids and his friends.
7. Tea Infusers – Different shaped tea infusers are an added attraction for your decoration while serving. You can impress your guests with different shapes of tea infusers like the leaning man, the floating shark or the “deep tea” diver, etc.
8. Roll n pour: this roll n ‘pour is shaped like a small rocking chair that can hold your juice or jug of water. It will help you to easily pour the liquid from the jug into the glass without straining your hands and without effort.
9. Pancake Pen – These are best for moms with young children to impose creative pancake shapes for your child to enjoy breakfast to the fullest. Your child can even try to make any shapes they can think of with this handy device.