“Ignoring online marketing is like starting a business, but not telling anyone.” – anonymous
Nothing sums up the brilliance of online marketing in today’s world like this quote. Online marketing is about being in the right place at the right time. With virtual space invading every corner of our lives, this is where you will find your audience.
Online is the place to be
From social media to e-commerce portals, our current generations wake up to their phone screens, emulating only through beeps and crashes. No one physically meets or greets anymore, instead we just “like” and “comment.” So like any good marketing strategy that starts with going where the customer goes, now is the time to go digital. Online marketing has become all the rage, a definite marketing that all multinational companies must do. Online marketing companies and services are the most sought after by large corporations. The benefits of online marketing compared to its counterparts: Traditional / offline marketing, it is so bright and shiny that it has become impossible to turn a blind eye. Let’s review the main benefits:
- ‘The world is your stage’: With online marketing services, your reach is truly magnanimous. It expands both in terms of demographics and relevance. Deep pockets and a bulging bank account are no longer requirements to attract attention and sell products. For example, a local farmer on one side of the world can now take their products and display them online to reach a potential customer who lives on the other side. All you’ll need to do is use the internet to market this product, along with some smart SEO strategies to get you in the right crowd.
- ‘Laugh all the way to the bank’- It’s no wonder rappers around the world spread those catchphrases, very often. After all, how can anyone get away from the fact that all the companies and corporations the world works for – ‘profit’, aka income, return, moolah? So when the results are so attractive, who wouldn’t jump in? With the ability to reach your target audience directly and personally, sales are bound to increase, by default.
- ‘Direct from the horse’s mouth’ – With digital marketing you can document your consumer’s every move. In the virtual space, everything becomes transparent: the good, the bad and the ugly are exposed for everyone to judge. Without beating around the bush, you’ll get immediate feedback and an instant report on your product’s performance. You can communicate directly with your customer and create a personal bond. Services can be customized. Also, since everyone is online all the time, being in this place will make you more visible.
- ‘Marking your territory’ – Digital marketing promises to dramatically reduce marketing costs. Beyond all the other benefits, the Easter from traditional or offline to online marketing is bound to be tremendously inexpensive. Your online marketing agency will help you choose your audience and invest in reaching only them. It will also reduce your cost per single user. For example: while an AED 5,000 investment in an event hoard or sponsorship reaches about 5,000 potential customers, an online campaign through a viral video on social media will increase tenfold.
- ‘Something for everyone’ – The online marketing space is not reserved for who’s who in the business world. Even a small business or startup can make a profit in its entirety. That is the beauty of this medium. This opportunity presents a fair opportunity for companies to prove their worth based solely on the quality of services / products. For the first time, a small business can make the big guys in the market run for their money. Making it an all-inclusive environment for doing business.
- ‘Survival of the fittest’ – The business world is booming, everyone wants a share. So to survive this crazy race, you must always stay one step ahead. Going digital gives you direct information on your markets and demographics. It gives you the opportunity to evaluate the movement of your competitors and plan a rebuttal. Online marketing companies help give your brand the edge and new-age brilliance. Therefore, assure the consumer that the products / services you offer are state-of-the-art and avant-garde in all their extension.