Negative energies show the corruption of divine energy, divine light. They are energies that we have somehow misused and created a lack of the divine energy that they once were. Each positive color has a negative. For example, a ruby red indicates someone full of life, with great aspirations and passion, while a garnet red indicates someone who has misused their sexual energy, someone who operates from the lowest level of consciousness.
Gray is associated with
– A pessimistic and fatal attitude
– Someone who is “stuck” in a current situation and cannot see the exit.
– Worry, if someone is momentarily worried about a certain situation, the gray will show up within their aura. Gray will also be there if the person is constantly worrying.
– Charcoal gray indicates despair.
– Gray-Black indicates deep pain and loss.
– indicates that someone is lazy and does not move on with their life.
– could also indicate illness
Dark orange / Burnt orange
– indicates someone who has become selfish and proud of himself.
– can show someone capable of cruelty.
– the desire for power
– someone headed in the wrong direction
– Dull Brown shows someone who has an insatiable desire or greed.
– Lack of ambition
– Green – Brown indicates jealousy.
Avacado Green, this is a very dark green.
– indicates a person consumed by jealousy
Light Smoky Black indicates someone who is desperate, sad, or even someone with suicidal impulses.
Having a mostly black aura indicates someone capable of murder.