Many people die from bacteria in the kitchen and poor handling. You don’t know what microorganisms and bacteria roam your kitchen. To ensure that you are eating healthy, the following information will help you handle and prepare your food to avoid contamination.
1. Keep your Johnson Brothers Ironstone dinnerware in closed, secure cabinets.
2. Do not defrost your food at room temperature. Thawing at room temperature takes a long time and you don’t know what microorganisms have gotten into your food. You can place your food on a plate, put it in the refrigerator, or use the oven.
3. Always wash your hands with soap and water before and after handling and preparing your food.
4. Always marinate food in the refrigerator. Use a refrigerator-safe dish like Johnson Brothers Ironstone to marinate.
5. Serve your food on clean dishes. Make sure you have washed your dishes properly with a clean sponge.
6. If you have food left over, refrigerate it for future use. Do not store cooked food at room temperature. There is no need to transfer your food to a new container, all you have to do is cover your serving plate with another plate, as Ironstone is refrigerator safe.
7. Always clean your Ironstone dishes thoroughly after work. You have to clean countertops and other utensils with soap and water before and after preparing your food. If you have a dishwasher, make sure your utensils are dishwasher safe like the Ironstone collection.
8. Finally, take note of these principles:
* Germs can be anywhere, even in the air. Most of them stay in the kitchen sink and dirty dishes are left dirty.
* Some germs die at low temperatures. Some die during the heating process.
* Germs multiply quickly in damp and dirty areas. Therefore, all the places and all the utensils that you use in the kitchen must be clean and dry.