This Christmas, you can expect everyone to fill up on all the delicious food and just forget about their diets or their belts. What better way to help them get back into shape than by giving them one of these handy cardio machines? Not only are you promoting a healthier lifestyle, but these machines can be used for a long period of time and can be used not only by your friend but also by your family. If you don’t know what to buy, check out the list below for the best of these machines on the market today.
Top 10 Treadmills – Aerobic Training Machines Christmas Gifts for 2008
1. Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill – This award-winning exercise machine can track the user’s heart rate. Its platform is wide for comfortable use and it comes with 15 different programs to choose from.
2. Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill – the beauty of this machine is that it is sleek, quiet, and customizable. You can choose your own friend’s training style and get amazing results in no time. It even tracks time and calories burned!
3. Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill – This is perfect for people you know who don’t like big clunky machines. The Stamina Motion treadmill is sleek and stylish. Storage will not be a problem as this machine can be folded. The treadmill itself is wide enough to allow for walking or jogging exercises.
4. Horizon Fitness T91 Treadmill – The quality of this treadmill is on par with those found in gyms, so you won’t regret buying one for your friend or loved one. It’s strong, durable, and has 9 intense training programs to boot.
5. Phoenix 98516 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill – This treadmill is manual, which makes workouts more intense and gives faster results. It’s also less expensive than its electronic counterparts, so if you’re short on cash, this is your best bet.
6. Bowflex Series 3 Treadmill – This small but highly durable and stylish treadmill won’t take up any space in your friend’s house as it can be easily folded and stored away. It offers very intense workouts for your small frame.
7. Merit Fitness 715T Treadmill – This mid-priced treadmill offers the best of both worlds: affordability plus utility. It provides great, vigorous workouts and you won’t have to spend a lot to get it for your friend.
8. Cadence C44 – This little machine can actually give you a great cardio workout with added weight loss benefits. The speed and incline of this treadmill can also be controlled for faster and better results.
9. Sole F85 treadmill (2008 model) – This gift is great for your friend who is serious about their health. It is quite expensive, but it is worth it as this treadmill has many features, such as 6 programs, 2 additional programs that can be set by the user, and 2 programs that focus on heart rate. These are just a few of the many features of this excellent treadmill.
10. Sole F80 treadmill (2009 model) – this new model is praised for being easy to use and made of very high quality materials. This is a great gift for those who are just starting to improve their health.