If you’re experiencing brain fog and other symptoms of depersonalization, you may be suffering from a mild case of adrenal fatigue.
The following is a list of symptoms associated with adrenal fatigue that could interfere with your life.
Brain fog and feelings of disconnection and unreality.
Mood swings, anger and emotional reactions. Irritable, easily angered, lashes out.
Wired and tired, fatigue, exhaustion, trouble falling asleep and staying asleep.
Lack of interest and motivation.
Weight change (loss or gain)
Salt and sweet cravings
Depression or flattened emotions.
Low Body Temperature
Thinning or hair loss
low blood sugar
Morning anxiety, upset stomach and discomfort. Energy often spikes at night, only to wane in the morning hours.
It is important to take a look at the triggers for these symptoms, in order to correct them. The following is a list of triggers.
– Poor diet and nutrition
– Erratic sleep habits
– Worry habit
– In a hurry
– Excessive use of caffeine, nicotine and alcohol.
– Strenuous diet, exercise and work, with a strong sense of self-improvement
– Fearful thought.
– Analytical Personality.
Simple Solutions for Adrenal Fatigue
– Change eating habits: More lean proteins, good fats, whole grains and healthy fruits and vegetables.
Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of getting up in the morning. Never skip meals. Avoid sugars and high glycemic index foods. Use small amounts of sea salt. Eating right helps repair overloaded adrenals.
– Invest in a good B complex vitamin, along with vitamin C and zinc.
– Exercise (preferably outdoors) in moderation.
– De-stress by limiting time spent watching the news, talking to stressful people, and playing stressful video games. Yes, video games are very stressful, especially when you lose.
– Focus on things that are pleasant and feed the mind, without creating conflict and frustration.
– Use music therapy listening and enjoying any type of music that produces appreciation and joy.
– Immerse yourself in physical sport, activity, socialization and music, in a relaxed and rewarding way.
– Enjoy a simple meditation technique to relax your muscles and quiet your mind.
– Sunbathe first thing in the day taking due precautions for the skin and eyes.
– Keep your sense of humor and surround yourself with people who take life lightly and enjoy the simple things.
– Avoid conflicts by quickly solving any problem that is affecting your life. Try not to linger on disputes. Calm down and move on.
– Watch your ANGER: Always choose to live your life with a sense of fun, ease and calm instead of riding the wave of anger. Anger can become a habit and it strongly affects the adrenal glands.
– Practice reading the thought “what if”.
– Learn how to retrain your brain while replacing fearful thoughts with positive and interesting ideas.
– Let go of the habit of fear while you get involved in the more positive side of life.
– Give up being right and learn to avoid unnecessary arguments. Life will be much more pleasant.
Simply put, make decisions in your life that immediately eliminate stress. This will allow your adrenal glands to recharge and help refresh your mind and body. It’s as simple as learning to nourish yourself. Once you start using the above techniques, you will find that life becomes easier. You will be alert and more vigorous once again without even trying. The body is waiting to recharge, and it will as soon as you learn to get out of your own way and treat it properly. Once you get started, you’ll find this natural approach to be faster than you expected. You’ll want to keep going, because feeling good is well worth the effort.